EnglishChinese (Simplified)

Consult Our Employment Immigration Lawyer to find out your best Green Card option and file a Visa Petition

U.S. immigration law provides aliens with a variety of ways to become lawful permanent residents through employment in the United States. These employment-based (EB) “preference immigrant” categories include:

  •  First preference (EB-1)- priority workers
    • EB-1A: Aliens with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics;
    • EB-1B: Outstanding professors and researchers; or
    • EB-1C: Certain multinational managers and executives. 
  • Second preference (EB-2)- aliens who are members of the professions holding advanced degrees or who have exceptional ability (including requests for national interest waivers). 
    • EB-2 advanced degrees; 
    • EB-2 exceptional ability; or 
    • EB-2 national interest waivers. 
  •  Third preference (EB-3): skilled workers, professionals, or other workers.
Copyright © 2021 Law Office of Lu & Associates. All Rights Reserved.